Dang! We were heading out to the Barber Motorsports Park Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Birmingham, Alabama this weekend, but Hurricane Matthew has put a crimp in our travel plans.
This will be the source 12th Annual Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival; 3 days of excitement including;
- http://comeholyspiritconferences.org/resources/additional-resources/ The Barber Vintage Motorcycle Museum
- http://manyhandsdc.org/2016/03/apply-for-grant/ Vintage Motorcycle Show
- Classic Motorcycle Seminars
- Vintage Motorcycle Restoration Workshops
- Bike Parades by members of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America and the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club
- Huge Swap Meet with hundreds of Vendors, but not Black Creek Moto Camper Supply, this year.
If you get a chance to go, this is a fantastic and memorable event.
Hope to see you there next year.
Meanwhile, please check out our selection of quality motorcycle camping gear:
- TomTom Rider 400 Motorcycle GPS
- NOCO GB30 12 Volt Lithium Jump Starter
- Mule Pack Panniers
- Catoma Tents
- Instant Pop-up Tents
- Award-winning TravelChair Sleeprite Cots
- Self-Inflating Sleeping Pads
- TravelChair Joey Chairs
- Nokero Solar Lights