WooHoooooo! Road Trip! Make your plans to join us at the 2017 Vintage Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet “Destination Eustis” on March 10th through March 12th at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Eustis, Florida.
There will be a http://conceptsmarketingdesign.com/mrgzvz/gaojyxu.php?id=r1-abonnes-numéro-quinté-15-octobre-2017 Vintage Motorcycle Show on March 11th in the Fairgrounds’ Main Exhibit Hall, just inside the main gate. The Show will include all motorcycle manufacturers.
- This year marks the http://donnaerickson.com/donna/creativefun/activities/gelatinplastic.shtml/?paged=5 40th Anniversary for the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC)!
- For this show, “vintage” means bikes 20 years old or older.
- Find out more details on the http://dentonstation.co.uk/press-coverage/ Vintage Motorcycle Show – please see the VJMC Destinatiton Eustis Bike Show event website page.
Black Creek Moto Camper Supply will be set up at the Vintage Motorcycle Alliance Swap Meet, held March 10th through the 12th.
- VMA is expecting vendors from the Atlantic seaboard as far north as Maine and as far west as Colorado at this Swap Meet. With a great vendor turn out, probably a lot of people will find the gear they’ve been looking for, or that rare long sought after motorcycle part at the Swap Meet.
- For more details about the Vintage Motorcycle Alliance Swap Meet, please see the VMA Swap Meet event website page.
We will be at the VMA Swap Meet, displaying and selling samples of the quality motorcycle camping gear we offer:
- TomTom Rider 400 Motorcycle GPS
- Mule Pack Panniers
- NOCO GB 30 Jump Starters / Jump Packs
- Catoma pop-up Tents
- Moto Camper Instant Pop-up Tents
- Award-winning TravelChair Sleeprite Cots
- Self-Inflating Sleeping Mats
- TravelChair Joey Chairs
- Nokero Solar Lights
Stop by and see us. Take a look, and you’ll see why we like the moto camper gear and motorcycle accessories that we sell.
If you need some of our Black Creek Moto Camper gear for this event, just let us know – Call 904.282.3660 and leave a message if we don’t answer. (We might be out for a ride!)