Start making your plans to join us at Overland Expo East – Friday October 2 through Sunday, October 4th at the private, scenic Taylor Ranch, near beautiful Asheville , North Carolina.
This is a first class overlanding event! The Overland Expo East offers the scope of classes taught by skilled and experienced experts, and we will be part of the professional-level Trade Show.
- The Expo will feature over 150 free and fee classes, workshops, demonstrations, films and presentations for four-wheeled and adventure motorcycle overlanding.
- The Trade Show will feature a vast collection of camping and vehicle and motorcycle equipment and services.
The Overland Expo runs for 3 days, because there is so much to see and do.
We will be displaying and selling samples of the quality motorcycle camping gear we offer:
- TomTom Rider V Motorcycle GPS
- NOCO GB 30 Jump Starters / Jump Packs
- Instant Pop-up Tents
- Award-winning TravelChair Sleeprite Cots
- Self-Inflating Sleeping Mats
- TravelChair Joey Chairs
- Nokero Solar Lights
as well as a sample durable Mule Pack Pannier, with printed information about this handy, rugged storage container for ordering.
Stop by and see us. Take a look, and you’ll see why we like the motorcycle camper gear that we sell.
Taylor Ranch is a privately owned 500 acre event facility and working Quarter Horse and Texas Longhorn Cattle Ranch in Fletcher, North Carolina, just 15 miles from downtown Asheville. The Ranch offers grand mountain views and gently rolling hills, surrounding a 7 acre lake that is kept stocked with brim and bass. On-site camping is available at the Ranch. The Asheville area has thousands of hotel rooms, restaurants, bars, and is the gateway to the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Appalachian back country.
If you need some of our Black Creek Moto Camper gear for this Expo, just let us know – Call 904.449.3986 and leave a message if we don’t answer. (We might be out for a ride!)