Make your plans to join us at the 2016 Vintage Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet “Destination Eustis” on March 4th through March 6th at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Eustis Florida.
The buy topical avodart Vintage Bike Show will take place on March 5th, inside the Lake County Expo Center and Fairgrounds 15,000 square foot Main Exhibit Hall, just inside the Main Gate of the Fairgrounds. The Exhibit Hall provides access to pull trailers into the facility to unload and load motorcycles in the event of any inclement weather.
- The Vintage Motorcycle Show will include all motorcycle manufacturers.
- Each bike class will be grouped according to manufacturer and further subdivided into logical sub-classes.
- For this Show, a “vintage motorcycle” has been defined as a bike that is 20 years old, or older.
The Vintage Motorcycle Swap Meet will take place on March 4th through March 6th, on the Fairgrounds, outside the Main Exhibit Hall. Find vintage motorcycle parts, accessories, and more among the vendor’s displays in this, the 21st year that an antique motorcycle swap meet has been held at the Lake County Fairgrounds. And every year, there is more to see.
Vintage Motorcycle Alliance (VMA)– http://www.vintagemotorcyclealliance.com/vjmc-bike-show-info.html
You probably already know, but this Show and Swap Meet coincides with the kick-off of this year’s Daytona Bike Week which runs March 4th through 13th, so you can stop here on your way to Daytona!
We will be displaying and selling samples of the quality motorcycle camping gear we offer:
- TomTom Rider V Motorcycle GPS at Closeout Sale Pricing
- NOCO GB 30 Jump Starters / Jump Packs
- Catoma pop-up Tents
- Moto Camper Instant Pop-up Tents
- Award-winning TravelChair Sleeprite Cots
- Self-Inflating Sleeping Mats
- TravelChair Joey Chairs
- Nokero Solar Lights
- Mule Pack Panniers
Stop by and see us. Take a look, and you’ll see why we like the moto camper gear and motorcycle accessories that we sell.
If you need some of our Black Creek Moto Camper gear for this event, just let us know – Call 904.282.3660 and leave a message if we don’t answer. (We might be out for a ride!)